omgyourstupidomgyourstupid

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

love it

It's really cool, although it would be better if you didn't use fucking gradients.

Submachine2: Lighthouse Submachine2: Lighthouse

awesome

This game is so awesome. And, you can beat it in about 10-15 minutes after you know what to do.

Sentence Generator Sentence Generator

OMG!!!

The monkey ate the monkey because he was strange?
The monkey cut open the sky because it was an idiot?
the cat insulted the tv because she was retarded?
The computer layed on the cheesecake because it was great?

awesome game.

Windows VD Windows VD

ok guys....

ok, if you look at the date of this, and he date of windows aids, this was here first. windows aids steals from this.

Sonic Scene Creator 2 Sonic Scene Creator 2

This was an awesome scene creator.

And one thing for chris_41, shut up! he is trying to make a classic sonic game scene creator! new sonic charectors are really ruining sonic games. oooh! look at me! i'm shadow! i can teleport places and blah blah blah bleedy blah. this was an awesome scene creator hands down.

Windows Donghorn Windows Donghorn

It was pretty good.

It was as good as the windows fu you made. Oh and the person who replyed last, the adminitstrator passord is poprocks

mark9 responds:

Yes, the password is quite obvious. Although it does no good, it just leads to the Guests desktop. There isnt anything special with it. :p

-sorry about that.

Windows Hardcore Windows Hardcore

this is phun!

It's great, and fun, But on our old windows machine that we put in our basment, i really did delete autoexec.bat and when i did nothing happened.

MasterDeaths Pro Windows MasterDeaths Pro Windows

Rigt, this SUCKS!

Fuck it!

Desktop v.2 Desktop v.2

This is good!

Come on! Come on! Come on! All I wanted to do was go on the internet And I've been waiting 15 minutes for it to dial, and it still hasn't connected!

BLOS BLOS

It's a good game

It's nice, Not much though. The roar roar roar kind of weirdded me out although.

Foreverkul responds:

its sposed to scare you, but i made it intetionaly a weird roar, it would probably scare you better with a scream :)