omgyourstupidomgyourstupid

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic In The City Trailer Sonic In The City Trailer

it was good

The voilence is ten because tails ROXORZ AND YOU DO STUFF TO HIM IN SONIC IN THE CITY.

whoa, the guy below me is messed up. (i mean the looks of the review)

sonic the jerk sonic the jerk

replying to walknuxmangasonic

i know you are a (censored). tails is not. So You are admiting that you are?
You're weird.
---------
Anyway, about the movie, its the worst thing i've ever seen on newgrounds. I'm reporting it to sonic team

Sonic's Playground 2 Sonic's Playground 2

it was ok

i kinda like the sonics playground series.
To the guy below me, sonic lives in mobious in the first sonic games, but in games like sonic adventure 2, he lives on earth. i know this cause in the sonic adventure 2 ending, doctor gerald robotnik (eggmans grandfather) said " All of you ungreateful humans who took everything away from me, will fell my loss and dispair! Once all the 7 chaos emeralds are collected, the space colony ark will collide with the earth! All you humans will be distroyed, along with your beloved planet earth!"

Sonic Breaks his Neck Sonic Breaks his Neck

WTF?!

Graphics: The drawings were good, i like the idea of a 3d green hill like in sonic adventure 2.

style: this is the only GOOD part about the movie, that its based on sonic 1 on the genesis, only 3d

sound: only the greenhill music was good.....

violince: this desrves a 50 for violince!

Interactivity: um.... none?

humor: i would not laugh at this for all the money in the universe!
(well, if you threw in a dreamcast, i would....)

overall: Very little good things about this movie. id like it if it was a game....

p.s., WTF IS SONIC SAYING IN THIS HEAD????!!!! something like "ow.... you stupid odd hero. it tastes like a tv screen...."

Cursor Short #3 Cursor Short #3

funny

This was really funny.

Windows RG Build 207 Windows RG Build 207

cool

this isn't rg, it's rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg.\

The violence ten is because i was dancing really fast because it was great and i fell down the stairs

Windows-9-T-hate Windows-9-T-hate

Good!

You should of put more stuff on it

Insane Windows Insane Windows

Great job!

OH MY GOD! I WISH I COULD MAKE SOUNDS LIKE THAT!!
HOW DID YOU MAKE THOSE SOUNDS?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

caffeinerush responds:

Wow thanks. I don't deserve sound credit here, though. I used this song from the audio portal. View the movie again and click the credits button.

Macintosh Noises Macintosh Noises

what?

Why are there mac os x icons in a older version of macintosh?
Otherwise, Good job!